Re: Export data from Oracle to another SQL server ???

From: Brian Hall <bhall_at_scopus.com>
Date: 1997/12/03

On a related subject:
I am trying to export data from an Oracle DB for other reasons, and all I need is ASCII fixed or delimited. It seems that the EXP & SQLLoader products do Oracle specific formatting which I don't want. Is there a better way to do this without having to get a 3rd party product. I'd rather do this without having to spool SELECT statements or buying more software.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Hall