Re: Need Help Fast: Can't Import Oracle Export direct option set to Y

From: Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

Administartor wrote:

> We did not have archive log mode on and we do not have a cold backup other
> that the 11th.
>
> I have recovered using a Nov 11 backup but need the data back from the 11th
> on.

I'm afraid without archive logs you are unlikely to be able to retrieve your data beyond the 11th. I am intrigued why your export is failing as I have used v7.3.3 direct path expect on NT with no problem. Could you send me/the group some more details?

Cheers,

Ian Received on Tue Nov 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message