Re: Where to get OCI's.

From: David Russell <user_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

The Oracle Call Interface are a set of Libraries that allow you application to make low level calls to access the database. I would recommend reading the Programmers Guide to the Oracle Call Interface that comes with the Server Documentation Set or get hold of the Programmer 2000 Software which includes are description of the libraries to link in.

Regards
David Russell

Price Waterhouse LLP <n_akhtar_at_msn.com> wrote in article <O9Ie1Bw98GA.247_at_upnetnews03>...