Re: Can I create temp table for my session only?

From: Michael Campbell <Mcampbell_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/11/22

I don't know about automatic dropping of the table when the connection is dropped but normally the way that you do this is execute some dynamic sql to create the table for you when you start up your application (e.g. use BEFOREREPORT trigger in REPORTS v2.5) and drop or TRUNCATE the table when your application exits (AFTERREPORT trigger). In FORMS there are similar event triggers that you can use to give you a similar effect to the one you describe.

Hopes this helps!

Mike Campbell

U95NKM <U95NKM_at_cis.hkuspace.org> wrote in article <3475E72B.4C9803E1_at_cis.hkuspace.org>...