PL/SQL Developer need job

From: Fredrik Larsson <mail2fred>
Date: 1997/11/22

Hi,

Anyone who wants to offer me a job? I am currently located in southern sweden but I don't mind moving... I have been doing Borland Delphi for about 1½
year, mostly database stuff. I am currently on a large webbased project where I use PL/SQL, Oracle 8 server and Oracle Web Server 3.

My current employment ends at the 19th of december so I need a job soon... If anyone is interested please mail me and I will tell you more... mail2fred _at_ hotmail.com

Oh btw no consulting offers I need a regular job. (1 pm to 9 am or so... ;) )

Regards, Fredrik Larsson. Received on Sat Nov 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message