Re: Issues in installing Oracle on NT 4.0

From: Dominic Baines <dombaines_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1997/11/18

Database Divas wrote:

> We are currently having a bunch of problems getting Oracle 7.33
> installed on NT 4.0 and are desperately in search of some help.
>
> We are located just oustide Philly, and if anyone in the tri-state
> area is an expert on Oracle and NT issues, please contact us at
> mcclure_at_mccluregroup.com, or post a reply to this newsgroup.
>
> We believe the issues are relatively small and common, we just do not
> have the time afford to play around with it ourselves.
>
> Possibly a weeks worth of consulting.
>
> Thank You.
>
> The Database Department
> The McClure Group

If you want some help, I may be able to advise. I'm over in the UK but that shouldn't matter if the box is linked to the internet.

Interested in the company name by the way, I'm a Director of Marsden, McClure, Baines & Quinn Limited in the UK. It's a family company the McClure is from my mothers side (Ireland). What do you guys do ? We are Oracle and Network consultants.

Regards,

Dominic Baines
Director
Marsden, McClure, Baines & Quinn Limited Received on Tue Nov 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message