oraperl

From: Pallotta Marco <marcop_at_unipg.it>
Date: 1997/11/14

Hi to everybody!!!!

I have a great problem with my pearl CGI and Oracle database. That is, I want to do this oracle command in my CGI: desc NOME_TABELLAø, This shows the structure of the desired table. The problem is that in my CGI this command doesn't work; I use the oraperl command "ora_open" like when I want to do a simple query, but probably it's wrong.

Is there someone can help me????

Thank you

Marco Pallotta - Perugia (PG) - Italy.

                                 \|||/
                                 (o o)
            _________________oOOo_(_)_oOOo__________________
 __________|               ******************               |__________
 \         |               * Marco Pallotta *               |         /
  \        |               ******************               |        /
    \      |         1st e-mail: marcop_at_unipg.it            |      /
     \     |         2nd e-mail: marcop_at_rp.unipg.it         |     /
    /      |           http://www.unipg.it/~marcop          |      \
   /       | http://cronos.rp.unipg.it/~marcop/welcome.html |       \
                                 || ||
                                ooO Ooo