Re: Which Database?

From: pete <peters_at_here.there.com>
Date: 1997/11/13

you could do worse than try MSQL - it is a very small data base server for Linux - it doesn't support a lot of the referntial features or stored procedures - or even views, but it is a really cheap solution - and there is a Perl MSQL module for connectivity.

 Free download for individuals.
 about $aussie 100 for companies.

Pete.

they are in Australia, www.hughes.com.au

Joel D. Yonts <joel_at_haste.gws.uky.edu> wrote in article