Re: Fragmentation in Oracle

From: Jan Coekelberghs <jan.coekelberghs_at_ping.be>
Date: 1997/11/10

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 19:24:10 -0000, "Dave S." <dsingh_at_tgtsolutions.com> wrote:

>Look, I don't seem to have the same amount of time as you to go over and
>over this! I'm a consultant and work for a living. You don't seem to be
>able to expect any other point of views. So fine....

[snip]

What Thomas gives you are facts, what you have is a (wrong) opinion. If you want to keep on living in the clouds, go ahead. But you should admit that your iniitial statement is wrong.

Jan
(No I don't have a xxx.oracle.com in my address, but yes, I worked for Oracle(Belgium)) Received on Mon Nov 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message