?? Value Chosen. Dont Want LOV Display It Again!!

From: (wrong string) ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com>
Date: 1997/11/09

How to prevent an LOV from listing values again when the values have been in other rows of a multi-row item?

I have a multi-row item to which the user need to get values, say, StaffIDs, from an LOV one by one. When the user has chosen a staff from the LOV, displays it, and moves to the next row , it is reasonable to 'remove' the selected staff from the LOV. But what should i do?

i've tried different methods. One of which is modifying the record group, adding 'WHERE StaffID NOT IN :Block.Item' into it. I can be successfully complied and generated. But in runtime, it returns no values. :(

Any ideas? Thanx!

Thenard Received on Sun Nov 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message