Re: Which software is better?

From: R.W.GERLING <rgerling_at_nemonet.com>
Date: 1997/11/09

I would use FrontPage and Visual InterDev. With VID you can do all of the necessary programming and still have some of the best wizard under your control. FrontPage to do the straight HTML works well. You have to remember Oracle is designed as a single purpose object, developed to use Oracle DataBase. For that use it is your choice. rg

--
rgerling_at_nemonet.com
http://cueball.nemonet.com/users/rgerling/default.htm