Houston-TX-Oracle DBA/Developer

From: <lwatson_at_sql-tech.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

SQL*Technologies,Inc. is a leader in Information Technology Consulting Our consultants are offered challenging assignments with prestigious accounts allowing them to showcase their talents.

We have the following opportunities forr an Oracle DBA/Developer with 2-3+ years of Oracle and SQL Server Admin, 1-2 years Oracle RDBMS preferrably working in an NT environment. Also 1-2 years development experience with Oracle 2000 apps and HP-UX experience is a definite plus. This is a permanent position in Houston, Texas with a very progressive company. Salary to $75K. If qualified, email or fax resume ASAP and I will follow up immediately with more specifics.

Thanks...
Larry E. Watson
SQL*Technologies, Inc.
713-524-8111 (phone)
713-524-6699 (fax)
E-Mail: lwatson_at_sql-tech.com Received on Fri Nov 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message