Re: Solution to Oracle SQL Net <-ODBC-> MS Active Server Page (ASP)

From: Robert Altena <altena_at_gol.com>
Date: 1997/11/05

 hmmm I had the exact opposite experience: My first application connected from MY workstation to MY workgroup database on MY
workstation: it worked.

When putting the asp files on THE WWW-server, connecting to THE database on THE database server: The thing did not work.

I now use Oracle objects for Ole in my asp scripts: This seems to work most of the time
(It's not perfect). So now the time has come to roll out the big guns: Write an ISAPI extention that connects to Oracle using OCI...(deo volente)

hchang_at_cortex.net wrote in article <878598178.24781_at_dejanews.com>...