Toronto Visual Basic User Group

From: TvBug <jbensad_at_shaw.wave.ca>
Date: 1997/11/05

The Toronto Visual Basic Users Group (TVBUG) is now being formed. Our monthly meetings will feature knowledgable speakers on Visual Basic and some more off-beat topics of interest to VB developers. Time will be set aside to answer questions about programming in VB.

This is an opportunity to share the joys and some of the trials of programming in VB with a group that can relate to your experiences and add to them. Learn more about the VB community in Toronto.

We are in the process of lining up guest speakers. In 1998 we will be having monthly meetings with speakers from Microsoft, third-party vendors of ActiveX controls and development tools, and book and magazine writers.

Our first meeting is tentatively scheduled for mid-January 1998. We are considering holding the meetings either downtown at Metro Hall or at Sheppard/Yonge.

Membership signup will occur at the first meeting. At that meeting only - one year memberships will be available for $25. After that yearly memberships will be $50. Members attend meetings for free and enjoy other benefits. Non-members may attend meetings for $20 - applicable towards a full membership, if you join before the next meeting.

To reserve a seat at the first meeting (limited seating), visit our site at www.tvbug.com and fill out our registration form or send us an email at info_at_tvbug.com

 Thanks for taking the time to read about TVBUG.   Received on Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message