IIS and Oracle Application Server

From: cyberzu <cyberzu_at_wantree.com.au>
Date: 1997/11/03

Has anyone had any experience replacing the Oracle Webserver with IIS and setting it up so the Web Request Broker is still accessible.

I would like to use Frontpage98 (and the associated server extensions) for the design of the system but still be able to make use of the PL/SQL that generates query results, forms and other data driven objects when required.  I have been able to "include" pages that are served from an Oracle Webserver and it seems to work OK except for having to have an Oracle Webserver running. I would love to see it operate as a component of the IIS server itself.

I can't seem to find any doco on how to integrate the two environments.

Can anyone help with comments or words of wisdom?

Regards

Zeljko. Received on Mon Nov 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message