Doubt if there's BUG with MOUSE triggers...

From: (wrong string) ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com>
Date: 1997/11/01

There are 3 text items (I1, I2, I3) in a block and all of them are set to mandatory. Normally it works fine.

Problem: i add a WHEN-MOUSE-CLICK trigger in I2 to do sth. (whatever it does, doesn't matter). When I1 to I3 are filled with values, i click on I1 and delete the value in it. Then, i click once (or several times quickly) on I2. Now i can click on I3 and the mouse cursor stays there. What next? i can click forward and backward between I1 and I3!

And the message says sth like 'Field must be entered...'

The situation remains unchanged even after i've added KEY-NEXT-ITEM, POST-TEXT-ITEM in I1 or I3...

I doubt if MOUSE triggers override/violate/do sth wrong with the system. But i donno...

Alas, can anyone help? Thanx in advanced!!!!

Thenard Received on Sat Nov 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message