Re: Oracle on NT , backups??

From: Edward J. Prochak <interfac_at_dux.raex.com>
Date: 1997/10/30

since these are files outside the databse, just used regular NT backup tools. Have zip or JAZ drive handy? That makes things easier.

I shall be telling this with a sigh    |
Somewhere ages and ages hence:         |
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--  |
I took the one less travelled by,      |
and that has made all the difference. --Robert Frost