Re: Can load Forms 3.0, getting ORA 942.

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/10/22

Tony Ho (th73815_at_glaxowellcome.com) wrote:
: Hi All:

: When I try to load forms from iad30 using Oracle account, I get
: "ORA-942: table or view does not exist". Actually, I get this error
: message for all the forms. But if I run sqlplus using the same Oracle
: account, I have no problem selecting on the base tables via synonyms.

: Any ideas?

: Thanks,
: Tony

You receive this error message if the SQL*Forms (Design) base tables do not exist in the database to which you are logging in. There are scripts to create objects/grants etc in $ORACLE_HOME/forms30/admin. Run scripts as SYSTEM.

        Helen Received on Wed Oct 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message