worlddatabase.com II

From: Marc Austin <webmaster_at_treasurenet.com>
Date: 1997/10/14

Hi,

Sorry about the re-post, but I noticed that my name and email were incorrect...

I'm overflowing with big ideas. Unfortunately, I'm lacking some business skills. (sometimes honesty hurts) I'm looking for a business partner (or two) that can help raise $$$ to take some of my ideas to market. If you're a venture capitalist, or successful computer/software executive, I could probably use your help.

I was able to create a website that gets tens of thousands of hits everyday.... www.treasurenet.com... I did this WITHOUT funding. Imagine what I could do with some help! My server server stats are located here: http://www.treasurenet.com/ACTIVITY1.html

I have experience with Mac & Unix, and have successfully implemented several secure, virtual shopping systems including...

http://www.treasurenet.com/nwts/catalog/ http://www.treasurenet.com/kbslocum

My next ventures will be...

worlddatabase.com - wheew, where do I begin?

surfees.com - an internet souvenir shop

easyad.com (I also own the toll free number 888-easyads) - I envision this website as a way to advertise on the Net without a computer

digitalimagery.com - an internet imaging service

cardsonline.com - an online greeting card store, or business card site

requestacatalog.com - a catalog request website

I own several other domains, as if these weren't enough. 8-|

I have a pretty simple goal in life... to make at least $50M... I was born on October 28th (the same day as Bill Gates) .... just in case you believe in Astrology. :-) I live in Bellevue, WA.

If you'd like to discuss a collaboration, email me.

Thanks,
Marc Austin
webmaster_at_treasurenet.com
http://www.treasurenet.com/

P.S., As far as worlddatabase.com is concerned... I'm tossed between Oracle and Microsoft products. Any input would be greatly appreciated. (hint, hint, Mr. Gates) Received on Tue Oct 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message