Re: Oracle reports 2.5 LIS files, Help!

From: Ilia Bashtanov <iliab_at_mmc.ru>
Date: 1997/10/14

You must set runtime parameter MODE=CHARACTER instead of MODE=BITMAP (default) to produce ascii output. Runtime parameters could be set 1) in report definition (in designer) 2) at calling time (in command line, 'run_product' call, parameter file etc.).

jh <hagenj_at_nospam.mail.dec.com> ÚÁÐÉÓÁÎÏ × ÓÔÁÔØÀ <344102D6.29DD_at_nospam.mail.dec.com>...