Re: Optimizer problem?

From: Jeff Gentry <jlgentry_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/10/11

Marcel,

Sounds reasonable, but the Oracle optimizer doesn't consider available memory when determining an access plan.

--
Regards,

Jeff Gentry                                   Carpe Diem!!!
Computer Systems Authority        Systems Consultant
Mailto:jgentry_at_csac.com             Mailto:jlgentry_at_worldnet.att.net
http://www.csac.com/~jgentry       http://home.att.net/~jlgentry

Marcel Claus <Marcel.Claus_at_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> wrote in article
<61fcnu$ce5_at_news.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>...