JOB - NY City - ORACLE, C, C++ Programmers

From: Michelle Jones <michelle_at_jobs.winnertech.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

ORACLE, C, C++ Programmers

Strong ORACLE, C, C++ skills to perform programming and testing of system interfaces for multiple brokerage data systems and to make sure they are Year 2000 compliant.

Experience (yrs): 3   Permanent hire as a Winnertech consultant.
Initial assignment is for 6-12 mos plus possible extensions.

In your response, please reference job number: 0904-01

We promise you a simple, refreshing approach to finding a great job:
- a personal mission to help you, and our client, achieve your goals, and

  • the truth.

Please apply to:

Michelle Jones
Consultant Liaison

Winnertech Corporation     Voice:  (732) 758-9500
75 West Front Street         Fax:  (732) 758-9503
Red Bank, NJ  07701     Internet:  michelle_at_winnertech.com (ASCII format only)