Re: Conversion from MS Access to Oracle

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_nospameastman.com>
Date: 1997/10/08

We, too, had problems with some of the JOIN operations against Oracle. What we found was that changing ODBC drivers from Oracle-supplied to Microsoft-supplied fixed the problem. I don't have all of the specifics as our developers were the ones who discovered the problem and found the solution. Check the Microsoft website for the Oracle driver. If you need further details I can check with our developers.

--
Thomas W. Vanya
Oracle and OracleRdb Database Administrator

joelb_at_fisi.sitel.net wrote in article <876259685.26685_at_dejanews.com>...
(snip)

> The problem that we are having is that some of our queries that
> worked with the Access database do not work with the Oracle database.
> Specifically, we are experiencing problems with INNER JOINS,
> LEFT JOINS, and RIGHT JOINS.

(snip)