Missing data in forms or db?

From: Tony Ho <tho_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1997/10/07

Hi All:

I have two Oracle instances using the same forms written in 3.0. In instance A, I can enter records in form A and query for those records in form A. In form B, I can also query for those records. Now, in the second Oracle instance using the same forms, I can enter records in form A and query for those records in form A. In form B, I get no records found when I query for them. In fact, when I go into sqlplus, none of the records I enter are stored in the base table used by form B.

Also, when I try to open up forms A and B from iad30 using Oracle account in the second instance, I get ORA-942: table or view does not exist. Actually, I get this error message for all the forms.

When I try to open up the same forms A and B from iad30 using Oracle account in the first instance, I get "Procedure cp_status_bar not found for copying or referencing. In fact, I get this error message for every .inp files I try to load in iad30.

I notice in the inp files for all the forms, the procedure is define by own by another user. Is this why I get the error message?

Thanks for helping out,
Tony Received on Tue Oct 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message