Re: how do you scheduled sql scripts

From: Nael Abweh <nabweh_at_gto.net.om>
Date: 1997/10/03

If what you need can be written as a PL/SQL procedure, then the best thing to do is to create the procedure and use the built-in packaged procedure "DBMS_JOBS" which can schedule the execution of you procedure no matter what operating system you are using (Similar to what UNIX cron can do at the O/S level)

 Ammar Sajdi
palco_at_go.com.jo

Doug Barnes <dwb_at_rell. <"NOSPAMcom> wrote in article <611be8$nrq_at_ux1005.rell.com>...