Re: Oracle Graphics and Webserver

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: 1997/10/03

Rob Bender wrote:

> Can I generate and display graphs from PL/SQL procedures that generate
> webpages on an Oracle Webserver? If so, how or where can I find
> information on how to do it. Thank you.
>
> Rob Bender

Please take a look at GRAFSMAN/WWW from Soft-tek International, Inc. It generate a wide variety of chart types for display as a GIF, and automatically generates and imagemap if you want to implement drill-down into your web-based applications.

You will find a live demonstration on our website:

http://www.soft-tek.com

along with evaluation copies you can download for popular UNIX platforms. GRAFSMAN is also available for Windows95 and NT. Call for evaluation information.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek Information, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon, Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200(v) -- 316 838 3789(f)