JOBS: IMPROMPTU/POWERPLAY Consultants

From: Lynn Kindler/Donna Grosenheider <candt_at_io.com>
Date: 1997/09/27

C&T Consulting Group, Inc. in Austin, Texas is currently seeking qualified candidates with the following experience/skills:

Cognos Certification in Impromptu or PowerPlay

There are positions for consultants with the above certification and at least six (6) months experience in designing, building and developing business systems and standards.

There are positions for consultants with the above certification and two (2) years experience designing, building and developing business systems.

There is one position for a Team Leader with the above certification and at least three (3) years experience with an emphasis in management of data warehouse development teams. Must have experience using Sybase, Oracle, query & reporting tools, OLAP tools, MS Access/Excel, Visual Basic or similar tools to develop business intelligence systems.

This project is working for a large state agency here in Austin, Texas for the long haul (at least one year with good possibility of renewal).

We are interested in working with consultants who are team players and who have integrity (life is too short...!)

 If you would like to be part of our growing family at C&T Consulting Group, please contact either Lynn or Donna in one of the following ways:

e-mail: candt_at_io.com (web site: www.ctconsult.com) fax: (512) 795-8281
phone: 1-800-449-1467 or (512) 502-1031
mental telepathy

It would be helpful to receive your resume along with your salary expectations, availability and the kinds of projects that interest YOU. What are you waiting for!? Please give us a call and let's see how we can work together!

C&T Consulting Group, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a certified HUB with the State of Texas. Received on Sat Sep 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message