Re: What is a relational database?

From: Gary Labowitz <garyl_at_enter.net>
Date: 1997/09/16

Gee, I always though a relational database was what you ran to when you hit a relationals databall.
Sorry, I'm getting giddy.
Gary

--
Gary (MCT, MCPS, MCSD)
www.enter.net/~garyl/  for references to good books.

Chinna <jchinna_at_enron.com> wrote in article
<01bcc214$98b58a60$06f7fb9b_at_eoghou1325.eog.enron.com>...