*US/ClevelandOH - Data Warehouse Administrator - Oracle;Sybase;HP/UX - Meridia Health System

From: John Morell <jmorell_at_meridia.org>
Date: 1997/08/22

DATA WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR - Meridia Health System - Cleveland

The Organization:

Meridia Health System, with more than 5,000 employees, is a part of one of the largest health care systems in Northeast Ohio, The Cleveland Clinic Health System. With four hospitals and a number of satellite facilities, Meridia must have the ability to process and share large volumes of information each and every day. Data availability and integrity are clearly keys to our ongoing success as a top provider of integrated care.

The Position: Data Warehouse Administrator

As Data Warehouse Administrator, you will help design, develop, administer and monitor the performance of our system-wide patient information which comprises data from many divergent sources. This warehouse will consist of a series of repositories developed with the use of CASE tools and running on an HP9000. You will also provide technical leadership to a team dedicated to enhancing our business analysis and decision support capabilities. These tasks play a more critical role than ever as we migrate to a service line orientation and single data warehouse.

Qualifications:

You may be qualified for this all-important role if you possess the following:

--Associate's Degree in Computer Science; Bachelor's or Master's Degree
preferred
--Minimum of five year's relational database experience (e.g., Oracle,
Sybase), including a minimum of two years experience as a DBA
--Knowledge of data warehouse development, client/server environments,
data management systems, logical and physical database design, and CASE tools
--Sybase experience on the HP/UX platform preferred

Compensation:

Meridia Health System offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403 (b) match savings plan, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, holiday, personal and sick days to offer greater flexibility in determining your individual time off schedule. PTO may be taken after four months of employment.

Qualified candidates please forward resume with salary requirements to:

John Morell, PHR
Meridia Health System
730 S.O.M. Center Road, Suite 110
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
800/646-4465
Fax - 216/446-8687
E-mail - jmorell_at_meridia.org

To learn more about Meridia Health System, visit our Web site at http://www.meridia.com.

Meridia Health System is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Received on Fri Aug 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message