updating Oracle and Ingres databases

From: Tim Simpson <tsimpson_at_dundeecity.gov.uk>
Date: 1997/08/13

Hello,

has anyone any suggestions as to how we could update an Oracle 7 database and an Open Ingres database from the same application.

We are running on Sco Unixware 2.1.1

Ideally we would like to write the app in ingres ABF but this is not essential

--
With best wishes

Tim
Tim Simpson                                   |    Dundee City Council
Tel:  +44 (0) 1382-438184                     |    I.T. Divison
Fax:  +44 (0) 1382-438002                     |    Technical Block
Mobile: 0976-714809                           |    Northern College
Email: tsimpson_at_dundeecity.gov.uk             |    Gardyne Road
                                              |    Dundee
 We can sit and play twenty questions         |    Scotland
  while our leaders invent the answers        |    DD5
1NY

Visit our Web Site http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk