***Cisco Systems, Inc. (Sr. Oracle Developer)***

From: Eric B. Thomas <ethomas_at_cisco.com>
Date: 1997/08/02

IT Engineer III - Call Center Applications

Requires excellent Oracle V7, PL/SQL skills. Excellent UNIX and other related programming skills are needed. Must have had programming experience in Visual Basic, or Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, etc. Must have Database design and modeling skills.

Responsible for the development and deployment of Cisco's Support technology to our CSE Engineers around the world, as well as develop several WWW tools in support of our customers. Other applications include the Quality Survey system, Clarify development for the outsourced TACs, and implementation of the 3-tier applications Call Center environment.

Please respond to:

Eric B. Thomas

Cisco Systems, Inc.
voice (408)527-3794
fax (408)526-8600
mailto:ethomas_at_cisco.com
http://www.cisco.com/jobs/is
http://www.cisco.com/jobs/hotjobs.html

NO AGENCIES Received on Sat Aug 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message