Re: databases

From: JADA Productions <jada_at_webcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

We'd be happy to help you out with a quality, yet inexpensive web based solution.

We'll build the system for you as well as house the database (in SQL Server) - saving you lots of time and headaches.

JADA Productions
http://www.DiscussionOnTheWeb.com/about.asp

Merridian <riek_at_vvm.com> wrote in article <01bc9d66$655dc380$b95f47cc_at_riek.vvm.com>...
> Dear Group,
>
> I want to make a searchable database for a web site. I have MS Access
> 97...will this be sufficient? I have no idea where to begin...all i have
> is the idea and the sites i want in my database. Where would i start?
 Can