Help Creating remote db

From: Greg C. <gregc_at_qualatex.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

I have several questions, so here I go. I am running Oracle WGS on nt4.0.
I need to know if there is a way to create a db at a remote site without being at that site. I have OEM 1.2.2, would this help me to do this? Please provide instructions if this is possible.

Secondly, I have a test db with tables that I need to move to production ,but the test tables are not in the same tablespace as production or even
sized correctly. Can I export the tables and import to the new tablespace owner? Can I also properly size the tables after I get them to the production db?

Thirdly, I have a db that I need to change how I handle RBS. Probably most important, I need to change my RBS datafiles size and remove a datafile. How do I make these modifications?

thank you Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message