Re: web database

From: Allen Graetz <allengraetz_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/07/21

NetHelp International <nethelp_at_orbital.nethelpnow.com> wrote in article <33D118E6.83E1EB31_at_orbital.nethelpnow.com>...
> Zainal Abidin Shariff Ghazali wrote:
>

> You might want to try developing the database and then accessing it
> through web pages with Allaire Corporation's Cold Fusion. It uses HTML

This is a good suggestion. I've used both Borland's IntraBuilder and Allaire's Cold Fusion. I'd use Cold Fusion any day. But I think issues such as this aside, my biggest suggestion would to be to put as much time as possible into designing the database. You'll be using this for a long time. In another few years, you'll probably find yourself using new way(s)/tool(s) to access and display data from the database, but you'll still be using the same database.

--
Allen Graetz

Berkley Information Services
Web Developer