Job-->Oracle Forms, Database, Designer with Designer 2000 Experience (Immediate Opn.)

From: Business Technology Consulting Group, Inc. <recruiter_at_btcg.com>
Date: 1997/07/19

Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs

From our long history of success in legacy systems to our prominence in the area of advanced technologies, Business Technology Consulting Group, Inc., (BTCG) keeps working at the forefront of the IT industry. For this reason, no other consulting company is more prepared to meet the demands being thrust upon us by business and industry as we move toward the 21st century.

For IT professionals dedicated to continually working on the leading edge, we represent opportunity, opportunity, and opportunity. Our future is bright, our rewards are many. If you are ambitious and forward thinking, explore the career possibilities we have for you.

Title: Oracle Designer 2000 developer

Job Description:
Requires at least 1-5 years programming background with experience in ORACLE (Designer 2000 exp. pref.), client server development models and multi-platform development. Experience in VAX and MVS platforms desired.

Experience: 1-5 years plus

Location: Flexible Locations

Duration: Full-time or consulting (6 months to 2 years)

Pay Rate: Open

Reference: ORDEF01

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume, include the reference number, to BTCG for an immediate consideration for the placement on our projects.

Business Technology Consulting Group, Inc. 734 North Lassale Street
Suite 1000
Chicago, IL 60601

Fax:	(888) 800-1156
email:	recruiter_at_btcg.com
url:	http:\\www.btcg.com

Please Note: BTCG does not work with third party agencies. Therefore, we request other consulting agencies not send any resumes to us.

We request that only resumes should be send to us. We do not wish to receive any e-mails or faxes from business or any individual that is promoting his or her business. Please no SPAM mail.

We are an equal opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disablity, or any-protected category.

Thank you for cooperation! Received on Sat Jul 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message