Re: Database and push channels

From: Dafydd Hughes <dafydd.hughes_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/07/15

You could try using replication.

It is possible to get this to write out to just about anything if you have time and patience.

Alternatively use a trigger to update a manual tx log in another database or table and have a background task checking for additional rows. This background task can then do the mailing, etc.

--
Dafydd Hughes

Any views I publish are usually my own.

Donny Tjandra <donnyt_at_lri.ucsf.edu> wrote in article
<33CA83B6.72D0_at_lri.ucsf.edu>...