Re: Web-DB architectures?

From: Paul White <pwhite_at_symantec.com>
Date: 1997/07/14

Knut Barten wrote:

> Where else can I find infos? On the web I found ACM, OSF, W3C but didn't
> found that much useful information about that subject.

Check out java.sun.com for JDBC section on database connectivity in Java.
You might also like to take a look at dbANYWHERE which is a 100% JDBC-compatible middleware product with native drivers for Informix, Oracle etc which requires no additional drivers on the client. A White paper which explains this is on the website below along with a free trial version.

--
Paul White - IPM Symantec Internet Tools
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not of