Web-DB architectures?

From: Knut Barten <apollo_at_uni-paderborn.de>
Date: 1997/07/12

Hi,

I'm currently writing on my diploma thesis about Web-Database connectivity and I'm still looking for more infos on that subject. I found a couple of products which I'm testing already, but what about good books which cover theoretical issues and show how to compare the different architectures. Also need some good books about general Client-  relational databases.
Where else can I find infos? On the web I found ACM, OSF, W3C but didn't found that much useful information about that subject.

I'm also looking for good database designs for performance meassurements and web-db benchmarks. I found only Web-Server benches like SpecWeb and WebBench ...

Thanks, Knut

--

 Knut Barten - apollo_at_uni-paderborn.de - http://hyperg.uni-paderborn.de/~apollo
----------------- Tobit digital voice and fax mail service --------------------

       voice-2-mail: 02561-91316-854394 - fax-2-mail: 02561-91316-62272