Q: Ingres to Oracle migration

From: Daria Wieczorek <gk22_at_vision.hrz.uni-giessen.de>
Date: 1997/07/10

We are planning to run existing OpenRoad-3.5-applications (developed under an Ingres 6.4 database) against an Oracle 7.2 database.

Will we be able to use the same OpenRoad application code?

Are there any problems to be expected and/or are there things that we will perhaps have to change in our source code?

If anyone has done this before perhaps he/she can give us some information about problems and their solutions or about tricky things we have to look at.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Daria Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message