(no subject)

From: terry tashiro <tashiro_at_jais.u-net.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

Hi all,

I have a question about Unixware and Oracle. Our customers currently have Netware based network and use application that work with Oracle running on Netware. But we recently decided to use Oracle running on Unixware for the customers. They mainly use DOS & Win3.1 so that I do not want to add TCP/IP since there are too many PCs to configure.
I'd like to connect to Oracle just with SPX without logging in to the Unixware. I do not want to run Netware service for Unixware because it requires some resources and user accounts. With Oracle running on the Netware we have to attach(or login) to the Netware server in order to connect to Oracle. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible or not?

many thanks in advance.

terry Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message