Oracle + HP + EMC

From: Jerry S. Weiss <jweiss_at_MCS.COM>
Date: 1997/07/07

Anyone have any experience/war stories with Oracle, Oracle Applications on HP/UX 10.20 - K Class with EMC RAID boxes.

Are there any particular issues I need to aware of with regards to stripping hints or other factors that have important performance relevance? I've looked at a bit of documentation from all three vendors and I just want to make sure I still have proper perspective on the technical issues.

Any tips or pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jerry
jweiss_at_mcs.com Received on Mon Jul 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message