Re: Programming talent required!

From: Sean Webb <spwebb_at_iafrica.com>
Date: 1997/06/28

On 6/27/97 7:52AM, in message
<slrn5r6l9e.7rd.davep_at_hagbard.demon.co.uk>, Dave Pearson <davep_at_hagbard.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 97 17:42:25 GMT, Sean Webb <spwebb_at_iafrica.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh i forget i once emailed a lot of USA agencies my CV zipped up in
> > msword format. 50% didn't know what to do with an attachment , most
> > of the remaining half didn't know what to do with a zip file
> > :)))))))))))
>
> ... and those that did know what to do with a ZIP file were using
> WordPerfect 5.1 anyway.....
>
> (that is the official c.l.c, cross thread, punch line of the week,
> thank you folks, you've been a great audience, thank you)

Raaassspppp !!! ,boo ,hiss

Actually , at the end of the day most wanted me to re-email the CV in the body of the email (ie text format) , no attachments what so ever.

Maybe they were using DOS EDIT for their word processors ???

--
Sean Webb , Spyder Computing
Security & Risk Management Systems (Shopping Malls, Waterfronts, Guarding