Re: Programming talent required!

From: Michael Miles <mgm6_at_cornell.edu>
Date: 1997/06/27

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Since this is an international group, it's a good point to mention the country, besided just the city or "Mid South." This could have been said without the self-righteous insults though.

Michael Miles
mgm6_at_cornell.edu

In article <N.062697.194226.05_at_196-31-64-51.iafrica.com>, spwebb_at_iafrica.com says...