Re: Programming talent required!

From: Dave Pearson <davep_at_hagbard.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/27

On Thu, 26 Jun 97 17:42:25 GMT, Sean Webb <spwebb_at_iafrica.com> wrote:

> Oh i forget i once emailed a lot of USA agencies my CV zipped up in
> msword format. 50% didn't know what to do with an attachment , most
> of the remaining half didn't know what to do with a zip file

... and those that did know what to do with a ZIP file were using WordPerfect 5.1 anyway.....

(that is the official c.l.c, cross thread, punch line of the week, thank you folks, you've been a great audience, thank you)

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |     w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |  ng2html - The NG to HTML converter.