How to pass a Host array to a stored procedure?

From: Michael Rogers <mike.rogers_at_exmi01.exch.eds.com>
Date: 1997/06/24

What is the proper pl/sql code necessary to accept an input Host Parameter (representing an array string) and assign to a table for processing. Application: I would like to pass an array of database changes from a VB5 client application to an Oracle pl/sql stored procedure, and have the stored procedure add, change, delete accordingly and return a status array with entries corresponding to each record/row/transaction processed. The VB5 to Oracle interface works very well so far, but I'm having difficulty finding adequate documentation/examples within the Pl/Sql reference manual to demonstrate how to accept and process Host Parameters reflecting array data. Received on Tue Jun 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message