!!!!!-->ORACLE DBA WITH SAP EXPERIENCE NEEDED

From: Online Recruiting <ibc_at_mail.com>
Date: 1997/06/21

Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs Jobs

Interactive Business Consultants Inc. (IBC), an information technology consulting firm, currently has an immediate openings for the Information Technology consultants or full-time employees to work on projects for our FORTUNE 100 clients.

Title: ORACLE DBA AND SAP DEVELOPER

Job Description:
6 moths plus experience SAP/R3 programming 1 year plus ORACLE DBA experience
Systems application analysis skills
Systems Development life cycle skills
PC literate with exposure to PC development techniques

Location: IL

Duration: full-time or consulting (6 months to 2 years)

Pay Rate: Open

Reference: SAPOPN01

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume, include the reference number, to IBC for an immediate consideration for the placement on our projects.

INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
360 West Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (630) 539-0786
Fax: (630) 539-1786
email: ibc_at_mail.com Received on Sat Jun 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message