Re: Help! Creating own alerts and messages!

From: Eddy Orlowski <edorlow_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1997/06/20

>> > We are working on our first project with Oracle forms 4.5. We would
>> > like to replace Forms-Alerts and Messages with our own messages in
>> > German language.

The message "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" is a Forms messages, if you install the German supplement (on Developer CD) and you set the registry value NLS_LANG to GERMAN_GERMANY, then you will see this message in German. You can overcome this message by the method Sridhar gave to you.

>Oracle translation manager might be able to help you with this.
>I will look...

With Oracle Translation Manager you can translate your own forms, for example translate or letting be translated boilerplate text, and so on.

--
Eddy Orlowski
edorlow_at_xs4all.nl