! US-FL * Oracle Developer ...

From: Brady [recruiter ] <brady_at_shell.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: 1997/06/12

  • FREE LINKS TO THE PROVEN TOP 20 INDEPENDENT JOB-LISTING SITES *
  • FREE SALARY SURVEYS & MORE TIPS COMING IN THE FUTURE! *
  • *
  • VISIT: http://www.ategra.com (FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME) *

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Oracle Developer

Oracle, SQL, Client/Server experience is required. You will design and implement key architectural components of a state-of-the art Oracle, SQL, Client/Server system.
  • PLEASE NOTE * *** You MUST have US Citizenship or Permanent Residence ! *** *** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL *** *** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***
TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number, including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO (LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#1. EMAIL: brady_at_ategra.com  (MOST PREFERRED)
#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)

Ategra Systems
Apply On-Line: www.ategra.com
EMAIL RESUMES PREFERRED
Apply Via FAX, via EMAIL or at our website EMAIL: brady_at_ategra.com

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:

--
E-Mail preferred! EMAIL YOUR RESUME TODAY TO: brady_at_ategra.com
If you'd rather - you may fax resumes to: 407-682-7599