Re: FoxPro 2.5 data into Oracle?

From: Balakrishnan Subramanian <bala.subramanian_at_mci.com>
Date: 1997/06/06

John,

I don't know whether we have any tools or not, but you can create delimited file from .dbf through copy command (COPY TO <filename> TYPE DELIMITED). This will create a delimited (, separated) text file, this file can be transfered to unix server through ftp. On unix side, create a table with the same structure and load through SQL*load.

Hope this will help.

Bala.