Re: oracle/ms sqlserver replicating

From: Dwayne K. Lanclos <lanclosd_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/06/05

In article <3394B329.68BCD8B6_at_epsilon.com>, Tim Smith <tsmith_at_epsilon.com> wrote:
>What is the best way to move data back and forth between oracle and sql
>server? I have an environment where the database update process runs on
>a unix machine in oracle and the users want to do reporting/updating the
>same database on an NT platform that already has sql server on it?

I've never tried replication between SQL Server and Oracle, but if they're both ODBC compliant, it is supposed to work. Don't know if you can pull from Oracle to SQL Server, however. Might want to check Books Online.

 dwayne lanclosd_at_flash.net

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." Received on Thu Jun 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message